Sunday, January 21, 2024

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Moving over to Wordpress (Link: https://cavernofcreaturesgym.wordpress.com/)

So it's come to this.

I am changing platforms away from Blogger to Wordpress. Why? Well firstly, better SEO so more people can find my stuff, and its easier for you to find my blog by just searching it up. Secondly, it will allow me to make financial transactions and sell products (like merch, maybe) much more easily. Adsense hates me here and are not putting up ads, so what's the point?

I have transferred all content from this site onto the new site (link: https://cavernofcreaturesgym.wordpress.com/).

I plan to introduce a newsletter as well so I can get email signups, and that way I can also send out discount codes for programs and merch. 

The new site is still being developed, so it may look quite basic. I plan to make it look similar to this Blogger site, since I admire the minimalistic design. I will keep this blog up for a few more years I guess, just incase anyone stumbles upon this historical artefact. I will not post any more on this blog, but I am posting on the new blog daily!

Goodbye, Blogger!

- Prem



No comments:

Post a Comment