Sunday, February 18, 2024

AKWARD MOMENT: I'm back on Blogger!

So this is a funny story. I transitioned from Blogger to Wordpress for some time in order to see how the Wordpress.com platform actually worked. And my conclusion is that the free version of Wordpress.com is utter garbage compared to the free version of Blogger. I can't edit themes, I can't add HTML code, I can't remove the stupid watermark message on the site, I can't integrate with google analytics, and the site design is just trash. Also, I later realised that SEO is actually slightly better with Blogger. Blogger is a simple platform which allows easy customization and provides a better free version compared to Wordpress. I understand that Blogger is losing popularity, and that is why I am in the process of making a company website self hosted using Wordpress.org. But while that happens, I will still post on this blog since it is just easier for me to log on, write a quick post, and get back to what I'm doing.

~Prem

No comments:

Post a Comment