Monday, April 15, 2024

Don't Use Free Programs (IRONIC)

Yes, this is very ironic coming from me, but don't use free programs, particularly ones you find on the internet! Why?

If a program is free, it is an indication that it is dogshit. If the program was good, and took actual time an effort to create, their would certainly be a price for it. Also, almost all of the free programs you see on the internet are cookie cutter, meaning they are very general programs that are not specific to the individual. They do not ask for you weight, height, experience, or injuries. Although these programs may provide you with some progress, they lose value in the long term or for the serious athlete.

Yes, I do produce free programs. And I do have people who run these programs. But here's the catch: my programs are intended to teach rather than get people to high levels of competition. And secondly, my free programs actually did take me a long time and a ton of effort to write. However, these programs are still very cookie cutter, and I would advise everyone reading this post to save up LITERALLY JUST A FEW DOLLARS to either purchase my programs on the Patreon, or buy my 1 on 1 coaching. If you don't want to buy programs from me, you can buy them from other reputable sources like Catalyst Athletics or Sika Strength (though these are more expensive than mine!). 

I put a lot of emphasis on producing free stuff for everyone to learn and use. But in a world run by money, this isn't entirely practical for myself or this business. Even if you choose not to buy my coaching (which is fine), just don't rely on free programs for long term progress.

~ Prem

No comments:

Post a Comment